web analytics

You may also like...

25 Responses

1. Oes Tsetnoc Punk Poser says:

hmm, now i got it…. thanks for sharing.

2. Suneetha says:

if microsoft office is not there in my system..then what to do.can you help me?

3. abid says:

some guys said to use 32 bit OS, im using . And im not using this excel object. im using vendors dll meant for vb.net wch I converted using tlbimp to be used in my c# code and now getting the error com class factory ….. any idea to workaround??

4. muthuraj.net@gmail.com says:

hi i done all those things which mentioned above but i cant find solution. still i am getting this error.
    My doubt is whether there’s relation between administrator Login or Ordinary user Login

5. Nauman says:

you have to use Admin Login for changing Excel properties.

6. ravi lele says:

i am not getting the “Microsoft Excel Application” in the list of Components under the hierarchy….what could be the issue?

Please help me out….

🙁

7. Nauman says:

Is Microsoft Office fully installed on your system?

8. navaz says:

private void button1_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)
    {

// creating Excel Application

Microsoft.Office.Interop.Excel._Application app = new Microsoft.Office.Interop.Excel.Application();

// creating new WorkBook within Excel application

Microsoft.Office.Interop.Excel._Workbook workbook = app.Workbooks.Add(Type.Missing);

// creating new Excelsheet in workbook

Microsoft.Office.Interop.Excel._Worksheet worksheet = null;

// see the excel sheet behind the program

app.Visible = true;

// get the reference of first sheet. By default its name is Sheet1.

// store its reference to worksheet

worksheet =(_Worksheet) workbook.Sheets[“Sheet1”];
    worksheet = (_Worksheet)workbook.ActiveSheet;

// changing the name of active sheet

worksheet.Name = “Exported from gridview”;

// storing header part in Excel

for (int i = 1; i < dataGridView1.Columns.Count + 1; i++)
    {

worksheet.Cells[1, i] = dataGridView1.Columns[i – 1].HeaderText;

}

// storing Each row and column value to excel sheet

for (int i = 0; i < dataGridView1.Rows.Count – 1; i++)
    {

for (int j = 0; j < dataGridView1.Columns.Count; j++)
    {

worksheet.Cells[i + 2, j + 1] = dataGridView1.Rows[i].Cells[j].Value.ToString();

}

}

// storing Each row and column value to excel sheet

for (int i = 0; i < dataGridView1.Rows.Count – 1; i++)
    {

for (int j = 0; j Microsoft.Office.Interop.Excel._Application app = new

Microsoft.Office.Interop.Excel.Application(); it show error

can any help to get data in gridview and then it posted in excel sheet using windows application and c#.net.

9. Hello how are you, I did the process to run application on the server, but the truth does not work for me now I is generating another error when trying to open the file, the error is as follows “Error in remote procedure call. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x800706BE) “could help me I would appreciate
    Thanks !!!!

10. Guna says:

Thks for ur help.. its working fine for me

11. Rajeev says:

Do we need to have excel already installed on the Windows Server 2003 machine.

-Rajeev

12. Irina says:

I had the same problem running C# code with reference to a COM dll.
    Changing platform from AnyCPU to x86 didn’t help.
    Changing the reference property “Isolated” to True inside the C# project, solved the problem.
    Also, all the files created by compilation should be copied together with exe:
    *.exe.manifest
    *.pdb
    *.vshost.exe
    Interop.*.dll

13. Niki says:

Was getting this error for a long time, resolved now 🙂
    Thank you for clear instructions!

Also though you have tried to explain why this alert was occuring, however I still haven’t got it… my head needs more explanation 🙂

14. RK says:

Hi,

I have configured as mentioned, but still problem is existing.

Is it mandatory to have excel installed,moment itsnt installed in the server.

pls advice

15. Shantha says:

I have installed MS office 2010 using click-to-run.Getting error “Retrieving the COM class factory for component with CLSID {00024500-0000-0000-C000-000000000046} failed due to the following error: 80040154” while importing an excel in C#.Net application. It is installed virtually so Microsoft Excel Application is not listed under the components list in DCOMCNFG. Please provide some other solution to resolve the issue.

16. Shantha says:

I have installed MS office 2010 using click-to-run.Getting error “Retrieving the COM class factory for component with CLSID {00024500-0000-0000-C000-000000000046} failed due to the following error: 80040154″ while importing an excel in C#.Net application. It is installed virtually so Microsoft Excel Application is not listed under the components list in DCOMCNFG. Please provide some other solution to resolve the issue.

17. abhijeet says:

No, I checked this properties on my server machine , I changed it as per your screen shot.

But problem not solved it gives me error on catch block as following.

Retrieving the COM class factory for component with CLSID {00024500-0000-0000-C000-000000000046} failed due to the following error: 80070005.

18. rahul says:

i have done all the steps u mentioned in Microsoft Excel Application property’s security tab. Still it’s not working. Pls help

19. rajkaty says:

Hi,

I am developing an application which runs on MS Azure, so I cannot install Office/Visio over there.

Is there a way by which I can develop develop visio file creation code in asp.net using just visio interop dlls ? I am trying but not able to do it as of now.

Is there a solution available by which we can do visio related programming without having visio installed on the development machine or server, and just use the visio dlls?

Please help.
    Thanks

20. Bert says:

Definitely believe that which you stated. Your favorite justification seemed to be on the web the easiest thing
    to be aware of. I say to you, I definitely get annoyed while people consider worries that they just
    do not know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top as well as defined out the whole thing without having side
    effect , people could take a signal. Will likely be back to get more.
    Thanks

21. vikrant says:

Thanks, its works for me.

22. vaibhav says:

gr8 man…thnks a lot

23. Guadalupe says:

I knew after I joined that is was a good program,
    but I also knew that at some point I was going to outgrow it and need something more advanced.
    Then the App name, app publisher, keywords and description , his installs, rating and reviews become
    very important factors that will influence if the app will be found.

There are no push button get rich quick programs out
    there that work.